- It is directly mounted to the tractors.
- It can be use easily at rocky and rooted areas.
- It is used to open the new fields and to process the stony areas.
- It is specially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soils where scouring is a major problem.
- The disc plough is designed to work in medium & light soil for basic functions such as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
- In conformity with the soil conditions it is being produced 2 & 3 bottoms with an extra kit for converting it to extra-bottom plough.
- Extra heavy-duty channel frame has high trash clearance allowing the plough to operate under heavy residue.
|No. of Disc||
|Type of Disc||Plain Disc|
|Disc Diameter (mm)||
|Disc Spacing (mm/inch)||
|Width of Cut (mm/inch Approx.)||(500-550/20"-22")||(875-925/34.4"-36.4")|
|Weight (Kg./Lb. Approx)||350/772||420/926|